About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Celtic Challenge 29

Celtic Challenge 29

This week I have been looking at the space I need to put a pattern into and designing shapes to fit that space. My Challenge to you this week is to come up with at least one of your own patterns or shapes to fit a space in this Celtic Mandala.


An easy way to fit the space is to follow the contour of that space as I have done in the finished design below. 

My patterns I used here are:

Full Flower
Hilly

The other pattern I used here is that one with the little hearts and the contour lines around them. I have seen it somewhere but do not know the name. It is a lovely pattern and I use it often.

All the other fill in designs are ones I made up following the contour of each shape.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. Please post the results below so we can all enjoy them.

Have a great fortnight.

HAPPY DOODLING