Thursday, 12 July 2012
Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
1. Do not cover all your walls with Doodles. Leave some space for Family Photos.
2. Do not keep multiple projects going at the same time.
3. Do not pick up pens, pencils, markers and sketch pads when you have lots at home.
4. Do not let your drawing area look like you can't stop to clean up.
5. Do not look at eveything as if it is your next idea for a doodle.
6. Do not stock up on supplies just because they are on sale.
7. Do not let doodling distract you from fixing dinner, doing the washing or taking the kids to school etc.
8. Do not stay up doodling all night.
9. Do not keep every magazine or piece of junk mail for the patterns you could copy.
10. Do not relegate the kitchen table to doodling only, the family have to eat somewhere.
11. Do not save all packaging for the doodle ideas, you have to throw out some things as rubbish.
12. Do not promise you will quit tomorrow, it never comes.
If you cannot keep to this 12 Step Program
you may as well continue to doodle
because this addiction is not harmful anyway.