Monday 13 October 2014

Mandala Ouline 1

MANDALA OUTLINE 1
 
 
 
 
Hi all. I am going to be posting a Mandala Outline on the 2nd Monday of each month. I have drawn it in Light Blue so that you can go over it in any darker colour that you wish. 

I have made it quite large for those who like it that way, but you can easily reduce the size on your computer without loss of resolution.

These outlines are for your personal use only. If you want to use them in any other way you need to contact me first. You can post your finished works online but please let others know where you got your outline from.

I have recently published a book full of outlines. It is called Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z. There are many new doodling patterns as well as outlines of 7 different alphabets with matching numerals, words, greetings, borders and frames.  
 
 
 
If you wish to purchase my book click: HERE
 
I originally designed this book for Cardmaking, Scrapbooking and Journaling, but quilters, machine embroidery and patchworkers have been enlarging the designs to use with their work. You are only limited by your imagination.
 
It would be great to get some feed back in the comments below to know what you like me to post. Thank you.
 
HAPPY DOODLING


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the free mandela! When I worked as a mental health nurse with male adolescents, I had to come up with a half-hour group idea. My colleagues discouraged me in trying to get them to focus on coloring mandelas...."boys won't like that!" Oh yes they did :) Great form of meditation and redirecting racing minds.

    ReplyDelete