- About - My Crafty Past
- What is Creative Doodling?
- Creative Doodle Patterns
- Border & Edge Patterns
- 'How to Draw' Distructions
- A-Z of Alphabet Designs
- Outlines to Copy
- How to Design Celtic Knot Patterns
- Celtic Challenges
- Celtic Challenge Guidelines
- Artist Trading Cards
- Challenge Gallery-The Bright Owl
- Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
- Doodleaholics 12 Step Program
- NAPKIN ART
- From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.
blogspot.com& celticknotswithjudy.blogspot. comMy favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.
Challenge Gallery - Art of Ninna
Ninna's 52 Week Challenge
Ninna has started a 52 Week Challenge. I started doing them on Week 4. I am finding that although they seem easy to a long time doodler or zentangler, the challenge to me is to make one or two patterns only, look interesting. When I first read what she was doing, I thought it was too easy. It is not. Good on you Ninna.
I have produced works now that I am extremely happy with. They took me some time to design and draw. For the beginner it is great to try, because you will learn a lot of patterns, you may not have tried otherwise. For the advanced person, you will be challenged to make this interesting and unusual.
To try one of Ninna's Challenges click - HERE